Off road introduction - Bring Your Own Bike
Join us this spring in Squamish on a course designed for those who want to make the most out of their adventure bikes.
How do our courses work?
The course is split over two consecutive days.
Day 1: We spend 90% of the day on the motorcycle, 10% is theory.
- An introduction to Adventure riding techniques and the fundamental errors that are most common when transitioning to dirt and gravel roads.
- Body positioning and posture for effective and comfortable long distance off-road riding
- Clutch and throttle Control techniques and drills in an off road environment.
- Braking and skid control drills - Front and rear wheels
- Steering techniques and exercises
- Balance techniques and co-ordination exercises to hone your balance and reactions both on and off the bike.
- Obstacle avoidance
Day 2: Adventure ride out! After and early morning warm up and some consolidation drills we head out onto the gravel roads and trails, giving you real world experience and throwing in en route challenges and skill building throughout the day.
Off Road Introduction - Bring Your Own Bike
1 Night Accomodation
1 Breakfast - 2 Lunches - 1 Evening meal
High energy snacks, electrolyte drinks & water
PT led Morning warm ups
Evening stretching and recovery classes