$2650 - $2800 CAD

 

Motorcycle Hire Included

 

Join us on our 4 day off road tour around British Columbia to find some of the best gravel roads and single tracks in the world. 

 

Pricing includes:

4 day Motorcycle Hire & Fuel

3 Nights in lodges and Cabins with Private rooms

3 meals per day cooked by our in house private chef

Daily PT led pre-ride warm up and stretching

Post ride stretching and recovery session

 

Our Motorcycles to choose from:

BMW GS 1250 Adventure

KTM 1290 Adventure R

Honda Africa Twin

BMW GS 850

KTM 790 Adventure

Truimph Tiger 800

 

All meals and accomodation included.

 

Accomodation for the tour will be a private double room in various luxurious lodges throughout BC.

 

We believe that food is the fuel for your journey, That's why we ensure that the meals along during the tour are nutritious soulfoods prepared by our in house private chef.

* All dietary preferances and requirements catered for.

 

4 Day Off Road Tour

Motorcycle
Date
  • 3 meals per day included, 

    3 Nights accomodation in Pivate rooms 

    Motorcycle Hire & Fuel

    Our Motorcycles - Choose from:

    • BMW GS1250 Adventure
    • KTM 1290 Super Adventure R
    • Honda Africa Twin
    • BMW GS850 Rallye
    • Triumph Tiger 800
    • KTM 790 Adventure R

    Local Highly Experienced Guides

    Support Vehicle Assistance

    Pre-Ride PT Guided Warm up 

    Post Ride Guided streching and recovery session

    High energy snacks, Water and Electrolyte drinks.

     

    • All tours require 20% deposit upon booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days before tour start date.
    • Tours may be cancelled for full refund up to 30 days before tour start date.
    • Cancelation with under 30 days remaining before tour start date will incur a 10% cancelation fee. This fee will be waived if you book onto a future tour at the time of cancellation.